Thursday 23 November 2017

Take a Walk with More Than Words

Helloooo! Welcome back to my blog.

It's Mini Challenge  time again at More Than Words. The word to use on your card, tag or ATC is 'Walk'. I chose to take a Walk on the Wild Side with my ATC!



I challenged myself to use up things from my scraps drawer. The background cardstock, the pinwheel and the die-cuts all came from there. I love using up old stash!

Here's the challenge board. I hope you can join us this month!


You can find more details on the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

6 comments:

  1. Love those colours, looks fabulous and it is a good feeling to use up stash I agree
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, love the pin wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the pinwheel!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to use up scraps! You did a great job here and again...I so love the colours! Amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project Heather! So much artistic goodness! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete